Sherlock Strategy Group
Sherlock Strategy Group (SSG) is a multidisciplinary strategic government affairs firm that provides public relations, government affairs, and business development services. We deliver results for clients who want to enhance their image, impact policy, and grow their business. We do this through getting to know our clients in a personal way, understanding your corporate culture, and utilizing our extensive contacts throughout the country to get things done on budget and on time.
A good public relations strategy can increase awareness of your organization and/or product and open doors in the community. Whether you have good news to share, want to promote a product or align your business with a not-for-profit organization to raise your profile, SSG can deliver. And, if a crisis should arise, we have can effectively manage the situation by quickly responding and putting corrective actions into place.
Government Affairs & Lobbying
With the growth of government and the increasing regulatory burdens imposed on business, government affairs and lobbying efforts have become a necessary line item in any business. SSG can help you navigate this complex environment by opening doors, explaining the process, and getting you a seat at the table.
For businesses to flourish and be recognized as good corporate citizens, a well developed community affairs program can be as important as the product you are selling or a service you are providing. SSG can provide community relations programs as part of an overall public affairs program or can stand alone to complement other programs.
Event Planning & Fundraising
Whether it’s a dinner for 10 or a rally for thousands SSG can achieve your PR or fundraising goals. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional event planning and marketing services through superior customer service and “outside of the box” thinking and flawless execution.
• Message development and strategy
• Creation and distribution of press releases, media kits, and print and/or electronic communications tools
• Publicity ideas and actions
Publicist Activities and Speaker’s Bureau
• Development of outreach programs & schedules for book launches
• Speaker preparation and training
• Coordinating with the publishers
• Outreach to targeted organizations for speakers
• Crisis communications planning and training
• Image and reputation management
• Issues management, advocacy, & monitoring
• Coalition building and grassroots support
• Introduction to key decision makers
We can provide the right person at the right time for the right issue and we can do this at the local, state, and federal levels.
• Political environment intelligence & analysis
• Policy reviews and analysis
• Political intelligence
• Coalition development
• Sponsorship recruitment opportunities & partnerships
• Development of key alliances within a community
• Work with trade associations and key stakeholder groups
• Develop employee community involvement programs
We are event driven and prepared so you don’t have to be. We offer stellar service from the idea phase through the event and even help you follow up. SSG offers a comprehensive package of services to fit your needs which includes:
- • Donor research
• Site selection
• Budgets & timelines
• Contract negotiations
• Event layout and design
• Event marketing
• Food & beverage
• On-site management
• Speaker recruitment & preparation
- • Sponsorship recruitment & management
• Travel accommodations and management
• On-site management
• Graphic design and materials
• Registration and attendee support
• Site selection and housing
• Talent booking and entertainment recruitment
• Post event follow up